When the Greens occupied the house, this room was originally the doctor's office. Long gone are the days when a physician would have an examination room in their own home. On the wall across from the room, hangs Dr. Green's diploma from Emory University School of Medicine in 1916. Decorated now with many porcelain dolls, this room is a favorite among children. The room currently seats up to 24 people and is available for private events.
The Doll Room