Thank you for visiting The Green Manor
The following are some of the policies and practices we have in place that allow us to keep cost down and to ensure everyone is treated with respect and understanding.
- We automatically add 18% gratuity to parties of 8 or more.
- Outside cakes are allowed however they must leave the restaurant in the same box they came in. We cannot provide, nor can you bring in any containers to distribute the outside cake to guests.
- If you call and we do not answer, we are more than likely with guests in the restaurant. We do not have office staff so please leave a message and we will get back with you as soon as possible.
- Loyalty cards are available to our regular To-Go customers and are marked one time per visit.
- We do not make same day reservations on Sunday.
- Reservations are required for Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Thanksgiving.
- If you have a reservation we will release your tables if you are not here within 20 minutes of your reserved time.
- Other than holidays, we do not accept reservations for parties less than 8 people.
- Disrespectful and rude behavior. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that is disrespectful or rude to other guests or our staff.
- We do not allow open flame decorations other than temporary birthday candles
- Nothing may be adhered to any wall surface
- No balloons are allowed inside the facility at any time
- No Confetti is allowed
- No Glitter is allowed